Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Calendario 2012

Empezando el año sin calendario y con muchos recuerdos y buenas fotos del año pasado, Ceci me dio la idea de hacer un calendario con frases. Les comparto el resultado.
 "Art must be an expression of love ir its nothing." -Marc Chagall
 "I work in whatever medium likes me at the moment." -Marc Chagall
 "To be an artist is to believe in life." -Henry Moore
 "Exactitude is not truth." -Henri Matisse
 "A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art." -Paul Cezanne
 "Creativity takes courage" -Henri Matisse
 "Life isn´t about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself." -GB Shaw
 "If I create from the heart, nearly everything works, if from the head, almost nothing." 
-Marc Chagall
 "Creativity is intelligence having fun." -Albert Einstein
 "Have no fear of perfection, you´ll never reach it." -Salvador Dali
 "Color is my day-long obsession, joy and torment." -Claude Monet
"I know nothing with any certain, but the sight of the stars makes me dream."
 -Vincent Van Gogh



No comments:

Post a Comment